Thursday 3 November 2011

Wha' happin?

So, I get home later than usual, it has been an unbelievably inspirational day, and so I decide to end off all the excitement of the perfect day by checking my blog... and the results are somewhat displeasing.  As I quickly flip to the little graph page that tracks the amount of views you have gotten, I realize that over the past four days I have only had two people visit my website.  Huhhhh... Then I ask myself, "what am I doing wrong?"
The answer to that is, of course, that I am doing nothing wrong; I can't go around blaming myself for everything that goes wrong, now can I?  I mean, not that I do now or anything, or at least not as much.  Lately though I just seem to be posting just to satisfy myself, hoping that whatever I post will suffice, but I can't do that and still expect to keep my views.  Posting too soon ruins the novelty of it all, and placing post too close to one another doesn't give the first post justice.  I need to think quality and stop fretting over the content or getting things posted 'on-time'.  Being timely is good, but being overclocked can lead to despair.  There is something about hitting that post button and knowing that within that very minute, your creation is being born in the eyes of others for the first time.  I should try doing that more often, but not more than often.  


What cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!

Popular Posts