Monday 6 February 2012

Preview For: Len Squared





This is me;
The me you don't normally get to see,

Here for the first time
On the 'net.
Wait, why do I rhyme?
Oh, what the heck!


       Recently, I have been faced with the challenge of trying to turn myself into a cartoon.  And, I know that sounds a little weird, even for me, but I want to add more images to my blog that can actually aid in telling the stories in which I am writing.  Because, let's face it, what's a story without a couple of nicely crafted and  pictures to help the reader along? Nothing in the eyes of the internet.  It is even more important that your pictures match your writing, because if they don't, your reader is going to have a hard time in trying to decipher it is your trying to say.  So, I've come to the conclusion that: Good, suitable images help convey your message, and they do so even better than just carefully selected ones from your PC.
       I am now striding to create images with purpose in mind for my blog.  Got it?
_________________
ERG!  I have all these post tucked away on my blogger and I just want to get them out there already!  Because this is bothering me so much, decided to run previews for some of my unfinished posts, just to satisfy myself and my craving to post things regularly.  I am currently juggling a lot of different projects with my blog, so I am working really hard on my content, its just that none of it is quite ready to be considered complete yet. I hope this does the trick.  I have hopes of releasing the actual thing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!

Popular Posts