Sunday 19 February 2012

Preview: Who'm I Foolin' ?


Okay, I admit it! I am stressed! Though, for a good reason...
    Just in case you don't know, here in New Brunswick, we write our end-of-semester exams after Christmas instead of before, like the rest of the entire planet does.  And, as most teens do, I am stressing over it... along with everything else in life.

    You know, its funny, really, how everything else that always seems to make sense just doesn't when you've got something else on your mind.  Then again, maybe its just me, but during exams common sense stuff just doesn't seem to apply to me or to anyone else I know.  Things like wasting time on the computer instead of studying seem to occur a lot more often than they should.  (Hmm, gah! I suppose I'm doing that right know...) Wait, what was I going to say...?  See! There I go again!  Can't hold a single thought in my head for more than a minute for the life of me.  But, yeah. As you can tell, I'm stressed! 
_______
This is a little snippet from my next post, which, alas, has been completed! (Finally!)  I'm looking forward to seeing how things go with it, and I hope you will too.  It is scheduled to be released on this coming Wednesday (February 22nd) at exactly 9:30am.  
Exciting stuff, people! -Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!

Popular Posts