Monday 7 May 2012

Table of Contense: Atomic Bomb of Hiroshima

Whew!  I'm done!  That's right, I just got finished doing a-not-so-big-gone-really-big project for my Fine Arts 110 online course for school, and man!  Am I ever glad to have that behind me...  Well, not yet exactly; I still have a couple of things I want to do with it here on my blog before I call it quits.  To tell you the truth, I was very moved by it.  I found that the content surrounding the fatal dropping of the two bombs in Japan was so disturbing, I just felt that it deserved more than just a glance.  (I still, however, found myself going in a little too deep.  I think that I even lost some sleep over this, but in order to make sense of what I was reading and learning about I just had to deal with it.)  Oh, the sacrifices I make for you guys~!!

 
Anyhow, like I said, I am going to post this here and I am not all that sure how I'm going to go about it.  This introductory post is bound to be edited several times before the whole thing's said and done, but here's the names of the sections it contains:
  1. Atomic Bomb: The invention that wished it wasn't made!
  2. The Setup (a look at both sides of the war)
  3. The Dropping of the Bomb
  4. The Great Inferno (a look at what happened inside of Hiroshima in the hours the fallowed the massive explosion through eyes of those who saw it firsthand. Plus, a look at art created by a-bomb survivors.)  
  5. Effect it had on the world in the years after WWII 
  6. Effect doing this project had on me
  7. Further Reading
*Some of these are likely to be grouped together within a single post.  I will let you know more about what I'm doing with this in the days that follow.

 
 Series:
"The Atomic Bomb of Hiroshima"
<Previous | Next>
_______________
I have so much computer work from school that I know would work great with my blog, it just requires the commitment and interest needed for me to get it out there.  I want to... just not enough, apparently.
Expect me to do more of this kind of work in the summer, that's when things will really start taking flight with my blog.  I have few doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!

Popular Posts