Wednesday 21 September 2011

See? No Lies.

     I wasn't kidding when I said that I was going to give my blog a face-lift, and I have to agree, 'I love the new look!' (^.^) It's got some richer background colours than before, and I've actually enabled commenting. (yay...) I'm sorry about not having comments turned on before, but I guess that Blogger's default setting for its comments is not to allow anyone but blogger users to send them (or perhaps to not allow anyone to send them at all, I forget which one it is...)  Anyhow, everything is looking well; everything is feeling better!  I'm feeling a little better about this whole blog thing... all is well!  "W-w-wait! Did you forget to mention something,... perhaps about my comic... you know, the one that basically this whole blog is supposedly about!"

     Errr... umm, yeah! That thing.  Well, let's just say it could be faring better.  It's not that its not going to happen, because it will!  It's just taking me a lot more time than what I had been hoping for.  But, It's not really my fault, because I am a grade eleven student and my homework is a little much.  But not to worry! Because I am beginning to manage it better than I had before, and improvements to my quality of school-life are appearing upon me every day.  ~Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!

Popular Posts