Saturday 8 October 2011

2nd Page

Yippee! IT'S DONE! My second page is complete, and what a great feeling it is. Voila!:


The DPI settings with this one is a little higher than my first one, so it actually to a little bit longer to upload.  (DPI= dots per inch, for those of you who don't know.)  Oh, well. It just means that you get to witness all of the second page's glory in its original size if you wish.
Now that I am looking at this on a smaller computer screen, I realize what a great sense of depth I put into these three panels, especially the first one.  All of them somehow look like you're peering through a window or something.  Hmm.. weird? But, I love it all the same.

There are significant improvements here from my first page.  The boarder is a bit simpler in this one, making it less distracting, but equally attractive.  The Idea with the boarder is to make it feel ancient and religious, and I hope that I have managed to capture that essence in this one.  The more I do this; the better I feel about it and the happier I get.  I can actual feel this thing begin to take off, which is an emotion I have been waiting a long time to have felt.

I hope that you are enjoying this as much as I am, and I'm sure to keep you updated on what is to happen next.  This is an awesome feeling, it really is!
   ___________
<Previous|Next>

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!

Popular Posts